BMW 1 series Passenger Airbag Seat Mat Occupancy sensor emulator bypass
& seat belt simulator
Make: BMW Europe
Model : 1 Series
Chassis code's : E87, E88, E82, E81
BMW models and chassis are designated with an internal code to tell them apart. These are known as the BMW E-codes, F-codes, and G-codes.
This emulator fits following chassis codes :
E87: 2004–2011 five-door hatchback
E81: 2007–2011 three-door hatchback
E82: 2007–2013 two-door coupe
E88: 2007–2014 two-door convertible
( 116i, 116d, 118d, 120i, 120d, 123d,
125i, 128i, 130i, 135i )
All of our emulators are programmed to send a "seat occupied" signal to the airbag module which means that with or without a passenger on the seat airbag will deploy
- Perfect cost-effective solution - replacing of original sensor can be very expensive
- Ideal when installing aftermarket racing seat.
- No labour cost.
- For hassle free installation equipped with original connector.
- Simulates occupied seat - airbags are armed.
- Completely removable at any time .
- Seat belt simulator included .
The BMW Emulator offers a cost-effective, proven solution . Emulator has been engineered to enable passenger airbag . This device has been thoroughly tested and verified to be a cost-effective and reliable alternative to the original occupancy sensor .With its comprehensive safety features, the BMW Occupancy sensor Emulator is an ideal choice for the discerning customer looking for an airbag solution that is both economical and reliable.
|Seat belt simulator||YES|